SOLAR MODULES FOR OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE COMPLETE OUR PORTFOLIO OF MOBILE ENERGY SUPPLIES FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS.
With over 20 years of photovoltaic experience and a focus on high-quality solar technologies, we offer solar modules with the best possible efficiency, robustness and long service life. All products are 100% quality-tested by us. They always function under both unfavourable lighting conditions and harsh operating conditions. Your application will therefore always be supplied with the required amount of power. Whether thin-film or crystalline technologies, framed standard modules, custom-made products or complete isolated applications with charge controller and battery - we will find the right solar solution for your power-sensitive, industrial products.
OUR PRODUCTS: FIRST CLASS AND HIGH QUALITY
In addition to the processing quality, the efficiency and longevity of a solar module are essentially defined by the semiconductor type, its encapsulation and operating conditions. OMNITRON combines the most suitable and commercially available technologies for your application.
Solar technologies for indoor, outdoor, efficiency, sturdiness, aesthetics, shape flexibility, longevity and safety.*
Above all, OMNITRON stands for first-class products. We offer an extensive and professional range that meets even the highest quality standards. Trust in our proven manufacturing and quality assurance.
Overview of our products:
- ASI-OEM thin film solar modules for indoor and outdoor (µW-10 Wp)
- Crystalline solar modules in plastic (mW-100 Wp)
- Crystalline solar modules in glass (mW-315 Wp)
OUR PERFORMANCE AND SERVICES: RELIABLE AND FAST
- Solar module engineering in mechanical, electrical layout, & design
- Prototype production, in small and large series
- Assembly with cables, connectors, electronics and casing
- Electrical measurement from 50 LUX to 1,000 W/m² (STC)
- Electro-luminescence tests (EL)
- Optical and mechanical testing, reliability testing according to DIN/ISO, IEC and UL (e.g. Damp-Heat, Humidity Freeze, UV-Hail Resistance, Low-Light Behaviour etc.)
- Quality assurance according to AQL or 100% according to “European Standards”
- Packaging, Storage & Logistics